Thursday, November 17, 2011

I had an idea....

An idea came to me while scrolling through all the amazing crafts, beauty products, fashion inspirations, and mouth-watering recipes on Pinterest.  Wouldn't it be fun if we documented each craft, recipe or maybe a new fashion idea that we receive from the amazing Pinterest, and let readers know how it turned out?!

I'm Jennifer, and I'm NOT the craftiest person in the world, but that doesn't stop me from trying, so if I can make it... anyone can.  Then there is my best friend Melinda... that girl can make ANYTHING.  I am not even kidding.  That means, you will get two perspectives.  We have other friends that love Pinterest too, and I'm hoping they will join in on the fun and let us post their projects as well :)  Or maybe you have a project you tried out and you love the results and want to share it with everyone because you are so excited?!  Awesome!  Email us at thepinsters1@gmail.com and tell us all about it.

With Christmas fast approaching, I'm sure we will have lots to report in about!  So join us, as we feed our artistic sides with the crafters crack that is Pinterest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment