Monday, November 28, 2011

Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing

I made another recipe that I found on Pinterest.  I forgot to take a picture of it, but it looked similar to what the picture looks like below from Pinterest, which was originally pinned form HERE.  It was VERY easy to make, which is why I love crock pot recipes!

  I substituted the swiss cheese the recipe calls for with Mozzarella cheese because my husband isn't a fan of swiss.  I also used cream of chicken soup as opposed to mushroom soup because I don't care for mushrooms, and it turned out great.  It turned out really good, and made the house smell great while it was cooking!  I will definitely make this again, my family loved it! 


--4 boneless chicken breasts (frozen or thawed, either works.)
--4 slices swiss cheese
--1 can cream of mushroom soup (or cream of chicken)
--Splash of milk.
--1 box of Stove Top stuffing.
--Half stick of butter.

Okay, this one is a cake walk. You just gotta build it. Put chicken breasts on bottom, slice of cheese on each piece. Thin out the cream of chicken a bit with some milk, pour that over chicken & cheese. Then put the dry stuffing on top, and finish it off with a few pats of butter. Cook on low until the chicken is done, which will be about 5 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment